Having an effective WFM system in your contact centre can make all the difference to your bottom line and your workforce attendance. Don't just take our word for it, try a FREE DEMO and see for yourself.
Charismatic car salesmen make a lot of claims just to get you to buy a car, when really it's all about getting their commission. We make a lot of claims too (see below), the difference is, we can back them up with hard data and case studies - plus we don't work on commission, our affordable system works off a true SaaS, pay-as-you-use model.
But I'm doing alright with my spreadsheets
You may be happy in your comfort zone of spreadsheets, but how much of your time are these antiquated systems eating up?
Are you spending hours updating spreadsheets? Do you think you don't have time to learn a new system or train your staff? Maybe you can't see the signs that your contact centre is not as efficient as it could be. Think about growth instead. Can your current system cope if you were to expand? Is your current system preventing you from expanding? U-WFM solutions help to lift the load and give you so many benefits in return:
Benefits of successful Workforce Management:
- Improved customer service levels without higher operating costs
- Increased revenues through decreased abandonment and lower hold times
- Improve productivity and morale of employees
- Increased consistency and quality of customer service
- More time for what’s really important
Even though you may feel your business is on the right track, you may not be seeing the trends or real figures because you are too busy working IN your business instead of ON your business. Installing a WFM system is like a preventative measure for tackling absenteeism, and other counterproductive trends that may be eating away at your bottom line. Unlike machinery, people are individuals and sometimes it can be difficult to manage them, especially for small businesses. Our wfm system makes it easier for contact centres to evaluate the performance of each individual employee using powerful forecasting, scheduling and monitoring through real-time adherence.
Features of our U-WFM suite:
- Highly Intuitive and Easy to Use Solution – reducing customer investment in continuous knowledge transfer, initial training and consultancy
- Fast, Accurate Forecasting – reclaim hours every day with our multi-skill forecasting tool, which will have you creating, editing and finalising demand for your contact centre in no time
- Optimised Scheduling – schedule your agents, based on agent rules and skills, to be in the right place to deliver the best service level for your customers
- Training – unlike competitors, our standard “most popular” option delivers in-person training and a welcome workshop at no additional cost. The focus being on customers’ success
- 100% Cloud-based Platform – customers only pay for what they use on a SaaS basis and software is always up-to-date with no ongoing upgrade support or maintenance costs
U-WFM's suite is a cloud-based solution that takes automated workforce management to a whole new level as your data is safely stored in the cloud. This means you can monitor your contact centre's performance from anywhere, at any time. Our easy-to-use, innovative solution suite is designed and built by a UK team of passionate Workforce Management professionals – just like so many great cars! Take it for a FREE spin and see the benefits for yourself!